The well established Masserann technique for the removal of metal fragments (posts, burs etc.) from root canals is based on the
principle of freeing the obstruction around its periphery. One of its many advantages is that the fragment is removed quickly with
minimal loss of substance and without the danger of pushing it further into the canal.
- Perforation is more precise and easier
- Less painful
- More rapid injection
- Safety and Comfort
Owing to its design, the LigaJect® dosing lever requires 10 times less pressure and uses 10 times less anaesthetic than any other type of syringe.
With its carefully designed ergonomics, the LigaJect® dosing lever has a very natural action and ensures gradual, controlled diffusion of the anaesthetic.
No overdosing, so that the patient is numbed for a shorter period.
The LigaJect® design optimises positioning the needle, injecting and dosing: pen shaped with an angled tip and ergonomic dosing lever. The flow of anaesthetic
can be monitored through the window on the side.
With the 45° angle, perforation is more precise and easier.
Less painful, more rapid injection.
Micro-Mega Ligaject Metric
Micro-Mega Ligajet Inch
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- redapple will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- redapple and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not redapple.
- However, redapple may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.